[asterisk-r2] Only one channel IDLE, the others are BLOCK

Gerardo Barajas gerardo.barajas at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:37:15 CDT 2013

How long has it been working OK? A year? A month?

Did the costumer paid the rent for the trunk this month? :)

Last time I had to push the envelope far too long in order to have the
sales representative and the technician in a conference call.
By some kind of sorcery the engineer "discovered" that all incoming calls
were arriving on channel 1 and my first outgoing channel was channel 1.
This guy changed the incoming order starting from channel 30 to channel 1.
This was like 3 years ago.

Looking at your logs I guess the Telco made some changes or your service
was partialy disabled.

Another tricks I've done is to put another PBX (perhaps you can try with
Elastix) and then show them the issue is on their side.

Good luck!

Saludos/Regards
--
Ing. Gerardo Barajas Puente