[asterisk-r2] RES: A-2 Problem

Marcos Centeno Hemann marcos at engenheiromarcos.com.br
Wed Aug 7 11:26:04 CDT 2013

Hello Moises

This is to confirm that the changes suggested below have fixed the problem with the A-2 signal handling. It´s important you add it to the release standard configuration for Brazil.

Now please let me ask you one more thing that is required to close the MFC-R2 issues for ANATEL certification:

-              There is an MFC-R2 test case that requires the PBX device to send back a B-2 signal when the called extension is busy;

-              We noticed that the PBX always sends back a B-1 signal , regardless of the called extension state (even when IVR, Voicemail, DISA, MOH, etc., are disabled);

-              If all “automatic answering” features are disabled, the PBX must send back a B-2 signal when the called extension is busy (eg. In an internal/intercom call) – it is NOT accepted to respond with B-1 and send in-band busy tone after that!

Could you please let me know how to configure the MFC-R2 module to allow (successful) completion of this test case? Or this is a problem of PBX?

Regards,

Marcos Hemann