[asterisk-r2] CANTV DTMF/R2 hibrid E1

Oscar Carriles ocarriles at eolos.la
Sat Aug 3 16:54:28 CDT 2013

Enviado desde Eolos Movil

-------- Mensaje original --------
Subject: [asterisk-r2] CANTV DTMF/R2 hibrid E1
De: Andres Maduro <andres at iconos.com.ve>
A: asterisk-r2 at lists.digium.com
CC:

Hi,

As many of you know, CANTV in Venezuela normally provides digital services by splitting the E1 channels in a DTMF-R2 configuration.

Normally, MFCR2 used by libopenr2 and the old Unicall did not support this until libopenr2 version 1.3.0 (I guess).

I have successfully been able to place calls using DTMF on a CANTV configuration by adding the following lines the R2 inbound working configuration:

Current sw version are:
Elastix 2.4.0 32 bit distro (with latest update) as of today
Asterisk 11.4.0
dahdi-2.6.1-5
libopenr2-1.3.2-1

Added lines to support DTMF (with working inbound configuration)

mfcr2_dtmf_detection =1
mfcr2_dtmf_dialing=1

The thing is that these parameters seems to be globally defined as no matter where they are configured, the last occurrences of these commands apparently are applied to the whole E1.

My current configuration is channels 1-15 are inbound (R2), and channels 17-31 are outbound (DTMF).

If I enable mfcr2_dtmf_detection=1 and mfcr2_dtmf_dialing=1 the outbound calls work, but then inbound stopped working.

I tried to define this on a channel range basis as this:

;outbound
group=1
mfcr2_dtmf_detection =1
mfcr2_dtmf_dialing=1
channel => 17-31

;inbound
group=0
mfcr2_dtmf_detection =0
mfcr2_dtmf_dialing=0
channel => 1-15

But then, since the last commands are configured as =0 (disable), outbound calls does not work, neither inbound (It is broken).

Obviosly when it is defined, if you try to receive a call (inbound), the call is offered but no ANI/DNIS is received:

ast-tmundo*CLI>
New MFC/R2 call detected on chan 4.
MFC/R2 call offered on chan 4. ANI = , DNIS = , Category = National Subscriber
MFC/R2 call end on channel 4

If there is any workaround this you may know, patch or fix, please let me know.

The complete working (outbound configuration is).

--------------------------
signalling=mfcr2

mfcr2_variant=ve
;mfcr2_get_ani_first=no