[asterisk-r2] redfone and wrong e1 status on non existent numbers

Anton Krall antonkrall at gmail.com
Thu May 24 22:38:43 CDT 2012

Guys, anybody using redfone in Mexico? I started having an issue, I have a 4 E1 redfone using R2, my carrier is telmex, and Im dialing some numbers which I know are non existent and instead of hearing the usual "el numero que marco no existe, por favor intente de nuevo" from the carrier, I get a ringing tone as if the number was actually ringing... I tried connecting the E1 to a Sangoma card and in there I do listen to the recording statiting the number is wrong... so I guess the redfone is doing seomthing?

Anybody had a case like this before?