[asterisk-r2] redfone and wrong e1 status on non existent numbers

Mc GRATH Ricardo mcgrathr at mail2web.com
Fri May 25 11:36:42 CDT 2012

Anton
At first I don't have experiences on redfone products, by the way it seems it's  regardless to E1 redfone E1 protocol management, instead of abnormal condition as unallocated number, redphone it send to Asterisk ringback tone.
So have you contacted to redfone? at http://support.red-fone.com/index.php you can submit a ticket.
Best regards

Mc GRATH Ricardo
E-Mail mcgrathr at mail2web.com