[asterisk-r2] A-6 signal used if mfcr2_variant=br

Mc GRATH Ricardo mcgrathr at mail2web.com
Thu May 24 21:52:18 CDT 2012

Hi Martin
It's look confuse, because I understand  sequence for inbound call should be incoming to Asterisk?
By the other way A-6 (address complete connect speech) it contemplated when PSTN routing call to old switching system, by the way it should be with some dial routing.
Mc GRATH Ricardo
E-Mail mcgrathr at mail2web.com<mailto:mcgrathr at mail2web.com>