[asterisk-r2] mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout no difference; outgoing calls being dropped

Sebastian Peschko speschko at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:12:59 CDT 2011

Thanks Moy.
The only problem I have now is that when I activate r2proto.conf with
'mfcr2_advanced_protocol_file=/usr/etc/r2proto.conf' the E1 no longer
works because I suspect that the settings in this file are not conform
with what we should have in Mexico. Can I comment out all other
parameters (which means it should take the 'mx' defaults) and just add
the 'timer.cas_persistance_check=100'?

--
Sebastian Peschko <speschko at gmail.com>