[asterisk-r2] mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout no difference; outgoing calls being dropped

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed May 11 09:54:25 CDT 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 8:33 AM, Sebastian Peschko <speschko at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Moy,
> question for you: Is there a general parameter in the mfcR2 where
> 'glitches' like the one here can be filtered or ignored? For example: a
> change in signal (like in this case 0x04 to 0x00 to 0x04) in less than 50 or
> 100 milliseconds would not make a change unless the new state is active for
> longer than this number of ms.

You can try using the advanced protocol file. See sample for details, the
advanced parameter is timers.cas_persistence_check=100

That will not react on CAS signals immediately, but wait 100ms, if the
signal persist it will handle it, otherwise will ignore it (if the signal
gets back to the previous state). I have not tested that parameter in a
while but should still work.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer, Software Development Manager
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com