[asterisk-r2] Problem tone recognition external IVR (Telmex)

Ricardo Martinezgarza ricardomgf at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 13:25:24 CDT 2010

Hi,

I've a client that since this Monday is experiencing problems when calling any external IVR thru a Telmex E1. Seems like these external IVRs are not receiving or not recognizing the tones sent by my client's Asterisk box. (I have several other clients with Telmex E1 that do not or have not had any problems in this respect)

The communication with and thru the Telmex E1 had been working without a hitch for at least 12 months, up until this Monday when the client started experiencing the problem described above.

Has any of you experienced something similar? Can anyone direct me where and how to start "debuging" this problem?

Thanks for your help and best regards,

Ricardo Martinezgarza