[asterisk-r2] Problem patching Asterisk 1.6.0.6

Anton Krall akrall at intruder.com.mx
Thu Jun 25 14:15:19 CDT 2009

My sentiments exactly Arturo.... If we can help Moises in any way, many of
us will gladly do it....

> From: Arturo Ochoa <arturo.era at gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:00:17 -0600
> To: <asterisk-r2 at lists.digium.com>
> Subject: Re: [asterisk-r2] Problem patching Asterisk 1.6.0.6
>
> Just a comment,
>
> I think I understand the point that Moy is making, while he has been
> investing time and effort on creating a good piece of software, other
> people just use it and make profit of it, but never return the favor,
> and what is worst... every time end user has problems, the first thing
> to do is write to the mailing list, expecting to get the direction to
> fix it...
>
> I think people like myself who has been using this kind of software,
> should take care of the problems my our own, simple because we are not
> sharing profits of even time to the development or documentation of
> the software.... In particular, I have been installing Unicall and now
> OpenR2, and every time I got a problem... I've tried to spend the time
> and take all the troubleshooting steps I know (reading on Internet),
> and when there's nothing more to do... well maybe it's time to get
> external help... but having the clear idea that other people may o may
> not have the time to give some guidelines to fix the problem.
>
> I know I'm wrong on not sharing what I've done... that's something I
> want to change... and that's why I'm starting to write on the mailing
> list, and not just reading...
>
> Maybe it's just what Moy it's expecting... that other people help him....
>

> Ing Arturo Ochoa

Anton Krall
Direccion General

Intruder Consulting
A Division of IntruderEnterprises S.A. de C.V.
www.Intruder.com.mx
www.IntruderStore.com.mx

Tel. 3872-2200 ext. 201
Tel. 01-800-INTRUDER (01-800-468-7833)
Email: akrall at intruder.com.mx

Disclaimer - Junio 25, 2009
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for asterisk-r2 at lists.digium.com. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Intruder Consulting. Warning: Although Intruder Consulting has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.