[asterisk-r2] forcing asterisk to accept e1r2 calls without ANI

Demian Biscocho demian at vicidialnow.com
Wed Jan 7 08:30:00 CST 2009

Moy,

Following your instructions, calls without ANI specifically those operator
assisted calls are coming in to our Asterisk box now. Thanks a lot for the
help. By the way, do you have any links or documentation for the advanced
configuration parameters or options for mfrc-r2(like the one below)?

--
Regards,
Demian A. Biscocho

Chief Technology Officer