[asterisk-r2] Bad DTMF detection...

Juan Carlos Huerta juancarloshuerta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:55:23 CST 2009

I had the same problem with Maxcom, basically poor signal quality in
the link in one of the carrier's repeaters. From my point of view it
is not an Asterisk/OpenR2 issue. After a lot of testing the carrier
recognized the problem and change the link to ISDN/PRI

Some tips I found:

Check that the rack where is grounded
Try to use the zaptel/dahdi tools to "listen" the tones and compare
the results with another working installation
Ask to your carrier for quality tests to the last cable you use before your card

Hope this helps

Regards

Juan Carlos
~ Lo que no te mata te fortalece ~