[asterisk-r2] Problem with asterisk R2 - implemented (PSTN>>Asterisk>> PABX).

Diego Valente infdiego at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 09:33:43 CDT 2008

Again I need help from everyone.

My Asterisk with OPENR2 in topology PSTN>> Asterisk>> PABX is working
almost perfectly.

I have a set of URA primary care. When a call originates from the PSTN
Answer URA, the URA meets and implements the recorded voice message
service. But when typing the options (Example: Type 1 for
administration, Type 2 for Directors, etc.). The DTMF is not
recognized, it does not appear in debug, understand it or at least
arrives in Asterisk.
In zapata.conf enter the parameter dtmfmode = rfc2833, still nothing.
Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much

--
Diego Valente