[asterisk-r2] Problem with asterisk R2 - implemented (PSTN>>Asterisk>> PABX).

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 13:00:40 CDT 2008

This does not sound like a R2 issue, once the call is setup everything
works as any other zap call.

However, did you enable dtmf logging in logger.conf?

What URA stands for, what is that?

dtmfmode=rfc2833 is not a parameter accepted by zapata.conf, it has
nothing to do with DTMF detection in chan_zap.

>>> http://www.alexandrealencar.net/
>>> http://people.debian-ce.org/skarmeth/

>> --
>> Diego Valente
>>

> --
> Diego Valente

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire