[asterisk-ha-clustering] New HA setup

Frederic Jean makafre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:19:09 CST 2009

Thanks Olle, I can only agree with you; it needs love to work properly, lots
of love : )

So talking about the "other" school, you put a SIP Proxy on the two servers
with a virtual IP
and get the Asterisk to talk with the same database setup we described here
I guess.

It sure is less complicated and more straight forward in terms of dialplan,
etc.