[asterisk-gui] Project status & submitting patches

Erin Spiceland espiceland at digium.com
Sun May 13 12:07:59 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

Digium is not actively developing Asterisk GUI, but we are occasionally committing some bug fixes.  We do look at patches that come in through JIRA. The patch you've linked to is 4 years old.  Traffic on the IRC channel, forum, and mailing list has dropped off considerably since the last round of bug fixes. I had assumed that this was either due to the increase in stability of the GUI that this caused or that fewer people were using Asterisk GUI.  However, I still lurk in #asterisk-gui and look at the mailing list.

Please feel free to submit your patches to us via JIRA. They may not be committed immediately, but they will be evaluated.  Bug fix patches are much more likely to be committed than feature patches.  Thanks!

http://issues.asterisk.org/jira

Erin Spiceland