[asterisk-gui] CallerID

Stephen Coles scoles at wellpak.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 08:16:43 CDT 2010

Depending on where you are in the world callerid is a paid for service and you have to get you telecoms provider to turn it on

Stephen Coles
IT Services
Wellpak(UK) Ltd

Enterprise Way, Vale Park, Evesham WR11 1GS

t: +44 (0)1386 768220
f: +44 (0)1386 768300

e: scoles at wellpak.co.uk
w: www.wellpak.co.uk

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be privileged and confidential, and is intended exclusively for the addressee.

The views expressed may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, dissemination or use of this communication is not authorised. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by using the reply facility in your e-mail software.

Wellpak (UK) Limited: Registration #3124635. Registered office: Enterprise Way, Vale Business Park, Evesham WR11 1GS, England.