[asterisk-gui] CallerID

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 07:42:21 CDT 2010

Depending on the analog line you have to wait for the call to have
callerid... so if callerid is only present on the analog line after 8
seconds then you have to wait until that is present...

Laymens terms...  Wait two rings and then answer the line...

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
lathama at gmail.com

* Learn more about OSS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software