[asterisk-gui] Active Development?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Jan 7 15:40:34 CST 2010

On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 10:01:27PM +0100, Stefan Guenther wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Greg wrote:
> > I understand that the main developer has been temporarily reassigned to
> >a different project and should be resuming the gui after that.
> >
> >Greg
>  >
> a few months ago a number of folks on this list expressed their interest
> in translating the gui into their language.
>
> Maybe the "reanimation" of this project could be a starting point for  a
> multi language version?
>
> I'm interested in supporting both the translation into German and in
> modifying the code, so that the use of different languages is possible.

Here's a simple thing to do: go over bugs, and help fixing (or at least:
reproducing) them.

Asterisk-gui Bugs were originally automatically assigned, which left an
initial impression that they were actually handled.

  https://issues.asterisk.org/

Select "Asterisk-GUI" from "Project" on the top.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com