[asterisk-gui] Active Development?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun Jan 10 02:23:41 CST 2010

On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 11:40:34PM +0200, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 10:01:27PM +0100, Stefan Guenther wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Greg wrote:
> > > I understand that the main developer has been temporarily reassigned to
> > >a different project and should be resuming the gui after that.
> > >
> > >Greg
> >  >
> > a few months ago a number of folks on this list expressed their interest
> > in translating the gui into their language.
> >
> > Maybe the "reanimation" of this project could be a starting point for  a
> > multi language version?
> >
> > I'm interested in supporting both the translation into German and in
> > modifying the code, so that the use of different languages is possible.
>
> Here's a simple thing to do: go over bugs, and help fixing (or at least:
> reproducing) them.
>
> Asterisk-gui Bugs were originally automatically assigned, which left an
> initial impression that they were actually handled.
>
>   https://issues.asterisk.org/
>
> Select "Asterisk-GUI" from "Project" on the top.

Update: The topic on the IRC channel #asterisk-gui is now:

Welcome to #Asterisk-Gui || Install/Config/Troubleshoot visit
http://asteriskNOW.org/install-related || AsteriskNOW is at #AsteriskNOW
and http://asteriskNOW.org || The Asterisk-GUI is currently
unmaintained. If you would like to become the maintainer, please speak
with leifmadsen.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com