[asterisk-gui] Active Development?

Stefan Guenther asterisk-gui1 at in-put.de
Thu Jan 7 15:01:27 CST 2010

Hi,

Greg wrote:
> I understand that the main developer has been temporarily reassigned to
>a different project and should be resuming the gui after that.
>
>Greg

a few months ago a number of folks on this list expressed their interest
in translating the gui into their language.

Maybe the "reanimation" of this project could be a starting point for  a
multi language version?

I'm interested in supporting both the translation into German and in
modifying the code, so that the use of different languages is possible.

Stefan