[asterisk-gui] Incoming call rules destination question [resend with relevant subject]

Erin Spiceland espiceland at digium.com
Mon Dec 27 18:08:34 UTC 2010

> Presumably I can specify a pattern like " _1123456XXXX", and then drop
> into $EXTEN{ } dialog something like "-4:4", or "7:4" etc.

Can you elaborate on this? You specify a pattern in a ICR. What does "drop into $EXTEN{} dialog" mean? What page of the GUI is this taking place on?

> However, when I try this, the ICR dialog justs stares at me, and
> shrugs
> off any attempts on my part to hit the "Update" key.

No red outline around a form field or error message at the top of the page?

If what you're doing had worked, what changes would you expect to be made to your config files?

Erin