[asterisk-gui] Incoming call rules destination question [resend with relevant subject]

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 21:21:09 UTC 2010

>  Greetings List.
>
> Happy Holidays
>
> I have a question regarding the ICR (Incoming Call Rules) list of
> targets... particularly the Local Extension by DID.
>
> Presumably I can specify a pattern like " _1123456XXXX", and then drop
> into $EXTEN{          } dialog something like "-4:4", or "7:4" etc.
>
> However, when I try this, the ICR dialog justs stares at me, and shrugs
> off any attempts on my part to hit the "Update" key.
>
> this would be ooh so nice to use, since it would take my ICR's from 20
> down to 2.
>
> Any thoughts on what the magic incantation would be to unlock this?
>
> Many thanks!
>
> I'm running SVN 5110, btw.
>

> Ron

Updating the GUI is painless if you want to test.  This is working in the
latest version.  There is one floating issue where the GUI does not present
the change while the context is correct in the dialplan.

Try adding your comment here https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18079

<https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18079>ps: tip, thes large emails
with the footers bother some people. (I don't care so much)
<https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18079>
~~~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com ~~~