[asterisk-gui] AgentcallbackLogin in *1.6

Ron Byer ronb-lists at netweave.com
Wed Aug 4 13:19:41 CDT 2010

Could I possibly interest you in incorporating this change ?
We finished it this morning.

Thanks a bunch for opening the path to 1.6

I'm a little concerned by "for those that still use it".  I think there
is a real place for ast-gui in the CF-card based appliance market.

Regards,

Ron

We are already making a modest change to the asterisk-gui in the main
Queues panel to support a Overall Queue timeout facility (as defined for
the Queue() function)  to enable a max time for call to sit on the queue
before timing out and returning to the dial plan, potentially to be put
on a different queue, or to be sent to VM, etc.  This was a bare minimum
requirement to make the queues/agents as defined by the asterisk-gui
functional, IMO.