[asterisk-gui] AgentcallbackLogin in *1.6

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:38:28 CDT 2010

We (me + Developer that does most of the work) are using the Asterisk
GUI in large installations.  It is not perfect but it does work with
500+ extensions after some hacking.  We (me + Developer) are working
toward pushing our changes and code up stream very soon (some hacks
are embarassing).  Tzafrir also has some hacks for the GUI to make
some functions work better.  Our most important change is to allow
Chrome to work correctly with the UI.

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
lathama at gmail.com