[asterisk-gui] [Asterisk-GUI] multiple sip accounts with the same provider

Nicolas Rouaud n.rouaud at infosat.tm.fr
Thu Mar 19 05:06:25 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I use asterisk 1.4.24 on a debian lenny.
and the latest version of the GUI.

I'm trying to configure an Asterisk PBX but I meet a little problem.
Because I have multiple SIP accounts (VOIP trunks) with a same provider,
so when I try to set incoming calling rules with the GUI, nothing
works....

I saw on the Web that other users met this problem, and sometimes, they
deal with it by editing the configuration files. But I want absolutely
use the GUI.

Is there a solution for this (patch, an other GUI, ...) ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

-
Nicolas Rouaud                    |  Direct line :   +33 (0)2.76.68.34.07
Telecom Bretagne Engineer         |  Fax :           +33 (0)2.35.63.48.22
INFOSAT ICPS SA                   |  Hotline :       +33 (0)2.32.18.54.10
132 rue Kennedy                   |  URL:            http://www.infosat.tm.fr
76140 Petit-Quevilly, France      |  email:          n.rouaud at infosat.tm.fr