[asterisk-gui] "Checking write permission for gui folder"

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Tue Jan 6 09:22:30 CST 2009

Hello all,

version r4393 or above addresses this issue.

Apparently people who are upgrading from 1.4 to 1.6 need to add 'originate' manager privilege
because the gui was using originate to run the script.

r4393 checks for the originate write permission and adds it if missing.

-Pari

--
Pari Nannapaneni
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer.