[asterisk-gui] Teliax

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Fri Dec 4 10:47:35 CST 2009

Login to your Teliax customer portal.  Most of your settings are from here.  next verify which proxy server you have setup..  I ported all my numbers away from Teliax a few months back, but had used the service for years.  As long as you have the Inbound Route defined, and go through their portal to select your proxy, make sure that proxy's IP is in your configuration for your trunk then it should work.  If you are using SIP, then turn on DNIS in the portal to make the DID sent over via sip.

Also if you have IAX an and AUTH configured then its expecting the inbound number to be in a Teliax context, which in the asterisk gui isnt going to happen without you customizing the context.  Otherwise make sure you have the 10 digit DID setup in your inbound routes, (pretty sure it was just 10 digit, not 11 prepended with a 1).

Trevor Benson
A1 Networks
(707)570-2021 x201
tbenson at a-1networks.com