[asterisk-gui] Problems with Asterisk-GUI

Mark Jenks mjenks1968 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 18:15:39 CST 2009

First off, asterisk but the GUI just ROCKS!  I've been using asterisk
for quite a few years not, but just from the commandline and editing
files.  Finally decided to upgrade to 1.6.2 and put the svn GUI
against it to see what it can do.

I'm pretty impressed so far, good job guys.

So, on to the problems:

First off, Ring Groups disappear once in awhile.  Logout, back in
again and they are back to normal again.  It's like it does re-read
the file when you go into that screen, and some other screen clears it
out.

The second problem that I am having is with Email Only voicemail.  I
have set "Send messages by e-mail only", it modified the
voicemail.conf file, and added "emailonly = yes".  I do get a
voicemail, but it's also keeping it as an actual email.   I never saw
that option before, I always used "delete=yes" on the voicemail #.

Other than those 2, I have fixed everything else.

Thanks!

-Mark