[asterisk-gui] Teliax

Kevin Pate kevin at pateconsulting.com
Wed Dec 2 18:26:53 CST 2009

Lief,

Thanks!!  That clears things up a bit.  The next problem I'm having is
when a call comes in, it shows up on my phone as coming from
asterisk at 192.168.1.75.  How do I get the CallerID to show up instead?
Is that handled on the Asterisk box or at the provider?

Phone - Cisco 7940G

Thanks!!

Kevin Pate
RHCE - MCSE - CCNA