[asterisk-gui] How to call custom Macros with Astersk GUI 2.0 ?

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Mon Sep 29 16:21:18 CDT 2008

Hmm,

There comes a time in which you have to do things through the GUI for
convention.

Of course, I think in your situation, if you _have_ to, and not redo the
macros via some
IVR in the GUI, then inside your main IVR (or wherever you want to call
the macro), add
a 'custom' step, in which you could put the macro(macro-name, args)
statement.

-Brandon