[asterisk-gui] How to call custom Macros with Astersk GUI 2.0 ?

Christoph Adomeit Christoph.Adomeit at gatworks.de
Mon Sep 29 10:59:05 CDT 2008

Hi,

I just installed asterisk gui 2.0 and it looks great !

Now I want to add my own macros to the dialplan and make the
macros useable by the GUI.

For example I want to route calls to -4711 to a macro that
opens door a and -4712 to open door b. *73 should add the callerid
to the astdb and so on. The macros are custom macros I once wrote.

I am used to voiceone and there all this can be achieved by calling
"applications" and "macros" using incoming rules.

Is there something similar in Asterisk GUI 2.0 ?
All I can choose for incoming calls is:
User Extension, Voice Menu, Operator, Hangup, Congestion and
"Local Extension by DID".

What is the way of configuring my demands with Asterisk GUI 2.0 ?

Thanks
  Christoph