[asterisk-gui] Recorded Voice menus

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Thu Jul 24 19:18:03 CDT 2008

I have seen this issue about 20 times in the last year and Brandon resolved it, and it was file permissions on /var/lib/asterisk/static-http permissions. My employees consistently forget about make install as root causing issues with this, although it should be simple to resolve allowing root to perform the make install and still have the permissions set correctly.

Just look at the permissions, if they are owned by someone other then asterisk (or the user executing asterisk) then chown them.  I have failed to find a single instance of the error described where permissions were not the root cause.

Trevor