[asterisk-gui] FW: Paid support for GUI and Asterisk configuration?

Alek Katamail diablo2875 at katamail.com
Sat Jul 26 04:58:39 CDT 2008

Hi sam,

No gui for this pbx right?

From: Sam Snow [mailto:snowsam at laurel-point.net]
Sent: venerdì 25 luglio 2008 14.25
To: Alek Katamail
Subject: Re: [asterisk-gui] FW: Paid support for GUI and Asterisk
configuration?

Alek Katamail wrote:

Ok Digium gave me many answers they were really friendly.
But to make a patch for my problem costs too much and it has no sense just
as they told me.

I got only 2 options:
1 - Buying a GUI that do not use mysql or change the apache user just as I
want
2 - Make my configuration through the files

Except Asterisk GUI, there's no other GUI that doesn't ask to change the
apache user?

Bye Alek

Not to stop the direction you are heading, but maybe you should take a look
at FreeSwitch:
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r20842102-FreeSwitch-Asterisk-on-steroids

I have not tried it yet, but it looks interesting.

Sam