[asterisk-gui] "Checking write permission for gui folder"

fabio.antonini at kaskonetworks.it fabio.antonini at kaskonetworks.it
Tue Dec 30 09:06:07 CST 2008

Hi Noah
I'm not so expert about the Asterisk GUI, but did you try to enable
DEBUG_MODE in the index.html file? It is set to false by default. You
shoud turn it to true. It can trace many interesting messages in the
browser window. I'm facing the same problem you have. Please help each
other.

Best regards

Fabio Antonini