[asterisk-gui] Tag/Branching The Gui! 1.4 and Trunk

Facundo Ameal fameal at gmail.com
Fri May 4 14:22:43 MST 2007

On 5/4/07, bkruse <bkruse at digium.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I know this is long overdue, but since the gui is packaged apart from
> asterisk, I think this would be a great time to branch the Gui.
>
>  [...]
>
> In the case of bugs, they get merged up from 1.2 and 1.4 and trunk. But
> new features ONLY go into trunk (with the exception of some....)
>
> My proposal is to have a 1.4 branch of the gui that will be completely
> compatible with asterisk 1.4. And as of NOW, ONLY bug fixes will go back
> into this branch (just like asterisk).
>
> [...]
>
> Let me hear what you guys think,
>  [...]

I totally agree with you. It 'd better to start implementing
production systems with AsteriskGUI. And also think that it 'd be
great to make a package from AsteriskGUI and start versioning and
announcing new versions in the page and asterisk-announce mail list.
It 'll spread notices about  AsteriskGUI and make more people start
testing and make them submit bugs.

Regards,

--
Facundo Ameal.
fameal<at>gmail<dot>com

Share your knowledge, use free software.