[asterisk-gui] Docs

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Wed Jun 13 11:25:12 MST 2007

I am still working out the tool part of everything.

Once we get it autodetecting the cards (if its 100% possible) then
it will automatically add trunks sequentially from lines available
on each span.

If you know C or javascript then send me a message. If not, then
just keep bugging me about it.

PM me if you want specific details.

Glad to see people are still interested :]

Good point, however, we may add a place for manual setup, the problem
is, when you get people using the GUI that may not know asterisk, and
you let them free on a Digital card, when it does not work, they are
going to blame the GUI.

It could escalate pretty quick :[

-bkruse

Tell me what you guys think.