[asterisk-gui] Docs

Brian Alexander balexander at visionpointsystems.com
Wed Jun 13 09:35:59 MST 2007

What is the status of support for T1 spans in the GUI? Is there even a way
to manually configure a digital card as a service provider?

I agree with Phillip - it is not important that the GUI be able to configure
the zaptel/zapata configurations...  However, it would be very helpful to be
able to use a manually configured span as a service provider (or any other
way it could be used for incoming and outgoing call routes)