[asterisk-gui] Docs

QUICK, RANDY RQUICK at THCS.ORG
Wed Jun 13 11:51:44 MST 2007

I totally agree!  Auto detect and setup is the way to go.  The way I'm selling this app to my company is by letting them know that it can run on a server and it completely sets itself up, and is ready to be configured upon installation.  Gotta love an out of the box solution.

Can't wait for the final release guys!  Thanks for all the good work.  I'll be ordering a few T-1 cards once it's released.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-gui-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-gui-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of bkruse
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 1:25 PM
To: Asterisk GUI project discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-gui] Docs

I am still working out the tool part of everything.

Once we get it autodetecting the cards (if its 100% possible) then
it will automatically add trunks sequentially from lines available
on each span.

If you know C or javascript then send me a message. If not, then
just keep bugging me about it.

PM me if you want specific details.

Glad to see people are still interested :]

Good point, however, we may add a place for manual setup, the problem
is, when you get people using the GUI that may not know asterisk, and
you let them free on a Digital card, when it does not work, they are
going to blame the GUI.

It could escalate pretty quick :[

-bkruse

Tell me what you guys think.