[asterisk-gui] Problem setup/install.htm Again Rev 1146.

Maurício Magalhães mauriciommagalhaes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 17:05:28 CDT 2007

Hi Frederico

Where i configure? in /etc/asterisk/modules.conf ? if it will be this, then
it did not work, I continue the same with error

load => app_system.so

MY MODULES.CONF
===============================
[modules]
autoload=yes

load => app_system.so
noload => pbx_gtkconsole.so
noload => pbx_kdeconsole.so

load => res_musiconhold.so
noload => chan_alsa.so
===============================
Tanks

Mauricio
On 7/21/07, Federico Lovison <federico.l at tiscali.it> wrote:

> Hi Mauricio,
>
> do you have "app_system.so" loaded in Asterisk when you try to use the
> GUI?
> I got the same problem, and this was solved loading this module.
>
> However, after solving this issue I got another problem:
>
> the trunk configuration gave me an error, saying that a file was missing (
> extensions.conf), while that file
> was actually in the /etc/asterisk directory.
> I tried to comment the "TRUNKMSD=1" at the beginning of the file and.. the
> wizard was able to complete and the GUI seemed to work fine.
>
> However, it was not working fine as the gui was able to create the
> extensions and the dialplans correctly, but the trunks were incomplete
> because for instance the variable "TRUNK_1=SIP/trunk_1" was not set and the
> dialplan was not working (as it tried to call  "/123456" instead of
> "SIP/trunk_1/123456").
> When I set the "TRUNK_1=SIP/trunk_1" manually.. then the GUI stopped
> working again, redirecting me to the wizard.
>
> Do you have any idea about how to fix this?
>
> Thank you!!
>
> Federico
>

> Maurício Magalhães wrote:
> > I just got, the default page, but the buttons are activate but dont
> > work and the page refresh all time and in the middle i only get black
> > space.

Maurício