[asterisk-gui] Redirect!

Sales at MichianaWireless.Com Sales at MichianaWireless.Com
Wed Aug 15 05:16:12 CDT 2007

 Hows come when I goto my * now server via firefox and get the login screen,
after I log in I am ALWAYS redirected to:

Welcome to Asterisk GUI setup wizard

 The only way it does not happen is to use IE which does not function
completely correct.? If I completely clear all sessions, cookies ,
everything on firefox it does not redirect me. I do not want to clear
everytime I visit the server via web.

Also it happens on more than one computer so it is not a browser on a single
computer issue.

Thanks,
John