[asterisk-gui] Redirect!

Brandon Kruse bkruse at digium.com
Wed Aug 15 08:54:57 CDT 2007

I would like to diagnose the problem.

For a quick fix, edit /etc/asterisk/extensions.conf and set hasbeensetup = Y in the asterisk_guitools context.

Would you go to bugs.digium.com and make a bug report?

Can you download and install firebug and tell me what version of firefox you are using, what version
of asteriskNOW and what version of asterisk and asterisk-gui.

Thanks, we will get this solved.

-bk

I can not reproduce it, is it using the asterisknow gui branch?

check out the asterisknow gui branch and see if it fixes it.....

svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk-gui/branches/asterisknow asterisknow-gui; cd asterisknow-gui; sh configure; make; sudo make install

Also, make sure you have ALL the privileges in manager.conf, under your user your logging in as.

-bk