[asterisk-gui] New developers sample page / developers documentation.

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Tue Aug 14 14:05:54 CDT 2007

Hey guys,

I just got done writing a page for anyone who wants to be a
gui developer.

If you look in trunk (it will not be merged into 1.4) you can see
the page in config/sample.html

To enable it, go to config/cfgbasic.html and uncomment the line
with "sample.html" in it (line 182 in trunk)

The page can be viewed at:
http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk-gui/trunk/config/sample.html?view=markup

Directions:

Check out trunk (http://svn.digium.com/asterisk-gui/trunk)

vi config/cfgbasic.html, uncomment line 182 or the line with sample.html

sh configure; make; make install

After that, login to the gui and click "My New Gui Page"
and open config/sample.html and follow along.

Hopefully this will spur some new gui development!

-bk