[asterisk-gui] asterisk-gui install]

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Fri Apr 20 15:41:10 MST 2007

Ming Yong,

Please no advertising, however, the reason the GUI doesnt work in
BE is because asterisk doesnt have its built in http server in 1.2.

The difference between your gui and ours is that ours is native to
asterisk and all the code is clientside ( javascript ) which puts nearly
no load on the system.

-brandon