[asterisk-gui] asterisk-gui install]

Ming Yong voiceroutelist at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:38:08 MST 2007

Bruce & Gary,
Actually. Druid standalone edition is a commercial GUI that works with
Asterisk Business Edition.
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=druid
We have designed Druid to work with basically any vanilla asterisk
config files & directory structure.

We have over 20+ customer who have used Asterisk Business Edition
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=customer.
Gary - i will be more than happy to run you through the install process
for ABE myself.
Please email me at ming at voiceroute.net

Ming