[asterisk-gui] Call Queue

Paul Castagna paulc at crtechnologyinc.com
Wed Apr 18 09:34:01 MST 2007

We have a hosted GUI  for any one interested   www.odysseyvoice.com

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-gui-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-gui-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Alexandre
Moutinho Santos
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 5:25 AM
To: Asterisk GUI project discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-gui] Call Queue

There is a misunderstanding about this feature that is also discussed on
the forum. What is now implemented on the GUI is Call Queue for Call
Centers, where the Agents (extensions) MUST login in to the Queue. What
most people want are Groups: several extensions that ring at the same
time or in a round robin fashion, etc... This can be done also with
queues but the definition is different.
I think that a simple change in the GUI could solve this issue.