[asterisk-gui] Problem adding 'Calling Rules'

Alvaro Oliver alvaro.oliver at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:47:25 MST 2007

Today i have installed Asterisk-GUI from the trunk. looks great, but i just
can't add calling rules.
The problem is that "Place this call through :" combo box is empty.
I haven't get any problem adding Incoming Call Rules, since the "from
provider" combo box is listing all my added providers.
I suppose the method used to list providers should be the same, however i
looked into incoming.html and numberplan.html and
i found that (even though i forgot everything about Java) both files have
very different methods to do this.

--
Alvaro Oliver