[asterisk-gui] Problem adding 'Calling Rules'

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Tue Apr 10 15:29:31 MST 2007

Hi Oliver,

You are right - numberplan.html is using configtojson()
and incoming.html is using astmanEngine for loading trunks from users.conf

I'm guessing the problem is with not having proper escaping -
can you try revision 644 and give some feedback.

If this works then I'll go ahead and change the incoming.html to use
config2json as well.

thanks
Pari