[asterisk-gui] Conf files

Facundo Ameal fameal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:11:09 MST 2007

Hello everyone! I've been testing Asterisk-GUI without using
AsteriskNOW distribution. When I installed it I figured out that it
has some issue when configuration files like voicemail.conf,
extensions.conf, etc. are not created. I don't know why it should
create them and continue.

I specially noticed this with the configuration wizard where it asks
for voicemail options... it acts weird, you cannot put '*' in the
extension and all the options are grayed.

I tried to solve this problem but I had not enough time to get it.

Greets.

--
Facundo Ameal.
fameal<at>gmail<dot>com

Share your knowledge, use free software.