[asterisk-gui] Problem with asterisk-gui

Lorenzo Lolli mangabbs at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 18 10:35:24 MST 2006

Greetings,

I'm new in asterisk, I'm testing it on a dedicated server.
The linux distro which I'm using is gentoo.
I've installed the latest svn version of asterisk, and asterisk-gui.
I've followed completely the tutorial on your site.

I have this problem: when I start asterisk with the command:
*Code:*
asterisk -vvvc

everithing seems to work good, but if I try to login from asterisk gui
from this link:
[url]http://127.0.0.1:8088/asterisk/static/config/cfgadvanced.html [/ur]
I can see the login page, but I cannot login, because I cannot write
anything in the login nor password space. Also login and logout button
seems disabled.

My /etc/asterisk/http.conf is:
*Code:*
# cat /etc/asterisk/http.conf
[general]
enabled=yes
enablestatic=yes
bindaddr=127.0.0.1
bindport=8088

My /etc/asterisk/manager.conf is:
*Code:*
# cat /etc/asterisk/manager.conf
[general]
;displaysystemname = yes
enabled = yes
webenabled = yes
port = 5038
httptimeout = 60
bindaddr = 127.0.0.1

[administrator]
secret = lriur
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config

[lorenzo]
permit = 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
secret=password
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config

I've tested it with firefox, mozilla, and iexplorer, everytime I get the
same problem.

On the CLI I get sometime: destroy session[2] 7b091b23 now 1166452312 to
1166452311

After some investigation I found also problem in setup.html file that it is
missing. If I direct my firefox to config/setup/install.html I have next
button disabled.

Can anyone help me please? :)
Thank you